How it Works
If you are ordering for delivery to one of our gym’s, studio’s or boxes you will receive your meals as below;
- F45 Hornby – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- F45 Wigram – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- F45 Christchurch City – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- F45 Ferrymead – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- F45 Sydenham – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- F45 Rolleston – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- F45 Riccarton – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- F45 Ashburton – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- F45 Timaru – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Home delivery is Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evening. The cost is $15 within Christchurch City and also includes surrounding areas. Check the map to see where we can go and where you can get meals delivered 3 x weekly!
You must purchase a minimum of 6 meals to qualify for home delivery.
How does the ordering work?
You will order the week before you would like your meals delivered. Your meals will start being delivered on either the Sunday or Monday after you have ordered. Our orders shut at 8am on Friday’s for delivery on Sunday or Monday. We update our menu over the weekend and don’t accept orders during this time.
Is there a lock in or subscription that I have to sign up to with MealM8?
No, we have no subscription or lock in period when ordering our meals, you can order any week, for as many weeks as you would like and take a break any time
How do the snacks work?
When ordering the snacks you are ordering by piece, for example if you select 1 in the Pic’s Peanut Butter Protein Ball quantity box you will receive 1 x protein ball with your order. If you enter any other number this is the number of protein balls or snacks you will receive. You can add snacks to your meal order or simply order alone.
How much is it per meal?
Our 350KCAL option is $13 per meal, 450KCAL option is $14 per meal and 550KCAL meal are $15 per meal
How does delivery work?
See our section on home and gym, box and studio delivery to find out how our delivery system works